When you join our team at Carolina Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Center, your lifestyle can be as lively or laid back as you choose. Located just a 30-minute drive away from Charlotte, you can enjoy the benefits of city life, while also being a part of a smaller, tight-knit community.
Gastonia’s beautiful weather, with mild winters and warm summers, gives you the opportunities to enjoy the outdoors all year long. Whether you enjoy a laid-back small town experience or keeping busy with events and activities of the city, our community offers something for everyone.
Experience the following advantages of our community:
- Countless outdoor activities, including bicycling, camping, canoeing, fishing, horseback riding, kayaking, picnicking, playing golf, and visiting state parks
- Easy access to our major airport which offers international flights
- Excellent area attractions, including state parks and museums
- Family-oriented community located near Charlotte with outstanding public and private school options and extracurricular activities for kids
- Many entertainment, dining, and shopping options, including festivals, museums, theaters, an updated business district and historic downtown area, and professional sporting events